Management System Internal Audit Service
What is internal audit?
According to ISO 9000:2015, audit is systematic, independent and documented process for obtaining objective evidence and evaluating it objectively to determine the extent to which the audit criteria are fulfilled. Internal audits, sometimes called first-party audits, are conducted by, or on behalf of, the organization itself for management review and other internal purposes, and can form the basis for an organization’s declaration of conformity. Independence can be demonstrated by the freedom from responsibility for the activity being audited.
Value of Internal Audit
The implementation of regular internal audits is crucial for an effective management system and business sustainability. It may help an organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal audit might achieve this goal by providing insight and opportunities for improvement based on analyses and assessments of business processes. With commitment to integrity and accountability, internal audits provide value to governing bodies and senior management as an objective source of independent advice.
The scopes of management system internal audits within organizations vary, which may involve topics such as an organization’s governance, risk management and operational controls over: effectiveness and efficiency of management systems and compliance with laws and regulations. Our internal audit service may cover:
- QMS against ISO 9001:2015,
- EMS against ISO 14001:2015,
- OHSMS against ISO 45001:2018,
- Information security management against ISO 27001:2013,
- Privacy information management ISO 27701:2013,
- Business continuity management against ISO 22301:2019,
- AQMS against IATF 16949:2016,
- MDQMS against ISO 13485:2016,
- EOMS against ISO 21001:2018,
- Social accountability against SA 8000 or Sedex,
- Sustainability audits against TfS standard,
- Tapa FSR/TSR 2000,
- Pharma GDP,
- ESD S20.20,
- HSPM against QC 080000,
- Anti-bribery Management System against ISO 37001:2016,
- Food safety management system against ISO 22000, FSSC 22000, BRC, and IFS standards,
Outcome of Internal Audit Service
The outcome of our internal audit service will be audit reports with audit finding about compliance or noncompliance with specified audit standards, together with potential opportunities for improvement.
Benefits from use of Audit Service Provider:
- Reduced costs in development and maintenance of internal auditors;
- Readily availability of professional internal audits;
- High level of independency.
For an organization with internal audit service by us, we will not provide management system service within the following 2 years.